My Angel...
My boys...
I had a very nice Mother's Day. I didn't get to see my mama, but it was still a good day thanks to the three kiddos that call me mama! I am super blessed to have three wonderful human beings call me Mama! But not to worry I am not going to wax poetic about being a mother. I am a "tell it like it is" kinda girl so I will be honest. Somedays they drive me to the point of insanity and the words "Just leave me alone!" have come out of my mouth at a very loud decibel. Being a mom is hard work! And I never understood why my mom's lights flickered so often until I became her! hahaha! Kids can make you want to put your head through the wall, but the great moments really make the rough days tolerable.
In fact just this morning during our 7:30 am run to Wal-Mart, I was trying to get something off a shelf but having difficulty because a three-year-old was clinging to each of my legs, as is normal for me, when a lady walking by said "Isn't that just the best feeling? Sweet hugs from your babies!" And it really is...funny how it takes a stranger to make me realize how cool it is that I have little rug rats to cling to my legs!
My boys picked me flowers for Mother's Day...so much cooler than anything from a store. My little lady attempted to help until she spotted some ants and according to her daddy, our delicate flower that is Ella Grace, about lost her mind! hahaha. The boys came through the door holding flowers and smiling and Ella came through bawling her eyes out! Such a girl. We got up super early to go eat breakfast at Ole South Pancake House....cause when I really stop and think about it, I really love me a good breakfast! Then spent a lazy day at home and then the man that made me a mother cooked me chicken fajitas. Nothing better than breakfast and Mexican food!
My Angel coloring at the restaurant. At three she colors better than I do now!
No comments:
Post a Comment