Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sweet and Sassy

While we waited for Meemaw to arrive yesterday morning I did a little work and the twins were in the playroom, I figured destroying it and making it look like a disaster zone. But I was wrong!
 
SWEET!
 
Once Meemaw arrived we headed to the barber shop and had Reid's ears' lowered and then made a beeline for the Mall! Meemaw and I had shopping on our minds and the twins had bull riding on theirs!
They really wanted to go to the theater and watch Iron Man but thankfully were very agreeable to a bag of Target popcorn, shoe shopping and Scooby Doo movies!
 
SASSY!
 
This girl could spend hours doing this. And Reid could spend hours in the Movie section. I think I am in so much trouble! hahah! Well, I should say Meemaw and Pops are in trouble because Meemaw created the shoe fetish in Ella so she and Pops are going to be responsible for satisfying it as well! hahahahaha!

No comments: