So my month of working has come to an end! In some ways it went really fast but in others it was the longest month ever! Technically, the twins spent the month in Comanche and came home on the weekends! It was so hard not to see them everyday! And they are NOT phone talkers for the most part, so I just got to hear them in the background having copius amounts of fun! They were Happy, happy, happy!
Thanfully, I had lots of work to keep me busy! And sure enough what I feared would happen happened. (They liked me! hahaha! and asked me to continue working through the stockshow! Which would mean all the way through February!!! While I would love the exta moolah, I really love my other job and being able to stay home with the kiddos!) So, I am still going to work on the weekends and a day or two during the week for the FWSSR, because the contacts and connections made are invaluable to have when it does come time for my babies to go to school and me to go back to work! (Ugh!)
Here is video from this morning...our first morning back into the normal routine!
No comments:
Post a Comment