Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Return of My Chaos!

Well, the chaos that is my "home office" has returned! Talk about feeling busy... working during the week from home, dealing with kiddos and then working the weekends at the stockshow! Kinda looking forward to the end of February when I get my weekends back! 



And then this is what I listen to at night when I am trying to get them to be quiet and go to sleep! I knew I was pretty much an insomniac, but I had no idea that two 3-year-olds could also be insomniacs! I am lucky if I get them to take a 30 minute or 1 hour nap during the day and a lot of days there is NO nap at all and yet they can still be awake at 9 pm going strong.  And then they wake up multiple times during the night and are wide awake and ready to carry on a conversation!! And sleeping in is not an option either. Latest they sleep is 7 a.m.!!!I will forever believe that is the one and only negative side effect we have had from being preemies! Sleep in short intervals and nothing can fix it...maybe also has something to do with being twins...crave the body contact - just don't know what to do with themselves in a bed alone! 

No comments: