Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thanksgiving, Birthdays, and Christmas Trees

After my crazy month of November, it has taken a little bit to get back into the groove of things and I have totally neglected my photos! So here I am playing catch up. We enjoyed Thanksgiving, fruitless hunting trips, birthdays and getting our house decked out for Santa's arrival!

Ella Grace and Reid Marshall on Thanksgiving day, prior to heading to Comanche. So stinkin' cute! Right now they are in a phase of being more than happy to have their photo taken! Their mama LOVES it!

While everyone was in Comanche for Thanksgiving, we celebrated sweet Rhett's 1st Birthday! He turned 1 on December 4!

All the grandkids (minus Landon) were sporting Mickey Mouse ears!

Testing out the birthday cake. Not too sure about it yet.

A little hestitant...are we sure he is his daddy's son?

His mama grew a little impatient! hahaha! Thanks Mom!


Hey, this icing isn't half bad!

"You mean I am going to have to go through this in a couple of months?...uh no way!"

Rhett was far more concerned with the toys that were placed just out of his reach! 

It was a long day and my baby girl just smooth passed out mid sentence! hahaha

We busted out our Christmas tree and decorations on Sunday night. And I have to admit that an activity that could easily turn disasterous, did not. All kids take it extremely seriously and do a pretty good job!

Especially this guy! I think by next year he will have out a ruler and be meauring the distance between ornaments so that it is just perfect! I get nervous sometimes that he is only 3, yet so particular about things already! 

Surprisingly no fights broke out!


I think they would of put all the ornaments up at the top if Daddy's arms had not worn out so quickly! haha!


Yup, she is posing!


Finishing touches


And she insists on wearing her Christmas dress everyday! She loves it and her sparkly shoes....and I figure it is like a prom or wedding dress....why spend all that money to wear something just once, so I normally cave and let her wear it! 


You just never know who might stop by during the day and you wouldn't want to get caught in unflattering clothes!


She could teach Tyra Banks a few things about working the camera!


Reid is happy to stay in his camo pj's all day! Typical boy and typical girl!


Mini photo shoot with a dinosaur!



Ella is anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa and Reid is waiting on his Meemaw!
Landon is just concerned because his daddy and I haven't gone shopping yet! hahaha! He asked me the other day when Mark and I were going to go Christmas shopping! hahaha! 

Whenever you ask Reid what he wants for Christmas, he will tell you some toy and then when I say "okay, we will tell Santa." He replies with "No, no - tell Meemaw!"

That boy knows where his bread is buttered! 

1 comment:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

I just love this post and all the pictures!!! Merry Christmas!!!