Monday, November 12, 2012

One Week Down, 3 To Go

So, I survived my first week of working and more importantly of not being with my goober doobers! They went to Comanche last Sundy night and stayed until yesterday!! They were there a full week! I was without my two sidekicks for a total of 5 nights and 4 1/2 days! The hubby could not function another weekend without sitting in a deer blind so we went to Comanche on Friday so I could see my babies and he and Landon could deer hunt! (got nothing!) 

Working was not near as bad as I had built it up in my mind. The last time I actually had to dress up and go to work was in 2008! At TLBAA we could wear whatever so I got pretty used to wearing jeans to work! But it wasn't that bad. Maybe has something to do with the fact that I know it is just for this month....right now... and there isn't a lot of pressure. But everyone is super nice and it kinda feels like I have known a lot of them for a while. So, the work part has been fine, but I miss my kiddos! Crazy how everyday I generally pray for a few moments of silence or calm, and then all last week, our house felt so depressing with just the three of us here. (we are boring! the twins make it fun!) I longed for the stress of screaming, yelling, fighting, whining, and laughing! 

I spent most of Saturday loving on my Reidy Pete and Ella Bella. They will be making their way back to Comanche on Tuesday and staying until Friday. I can do this! I think I can.... The week of Thanksgiving their daddy is taking off from work and going to be in charge.....(that probably scares me more than anything!!!

Enjoy my Dazzling Duo on the Piano! 


No comments: