My Christmas present finally arrived yesterday and I spent all morning this morning putting it together. It was a work out in and of itself! I am determined to drop that extra 15 pounds that marriage and twins added to my frame and I have not been able to shed. I have never been good at just weight training and stuff like yoga...it just doesn't work for me. I never feel like I have really worked out unless I am running. Since me getting up and actually going running through the neighborhood or at a trail is just not gonna happen. An eliptical is my solution! I can pull it into the living room, crank up my music and get to running in the comfort of my own home! I am determined to get back to my pre-marriage weight --- 15 pounds to go!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment