This weekend was the good ole Fort Worth Stock Show and the Dudley's arrived to attend the Hereford events! I looked forward to this all year when I was growing up! This year it was my clan and Jordon and Lori, and Meemaw and Pops, plus all the extended Dudley family. This was the first year the twins got to go. They were looking plenty sharp in their new cowboy boots uncle Cameron got them for Christmas.
Pops snapped a quick group shot! Ugh...we are all looking a little chunky...Sadly, only one of us has an excuse!
Ella tellin' Meemaw she wants to go see the horses!
We could not leave the stock show without a pink cowboy hat!
My little man looked so handsome in his black cowboy hat!
Watching the miniature horses and wanting so badly to get down there and ride one!
Sadly, I only have a few pictures from our phones...it was just way too much to try and carry my big camera. Maybe next year. But we sure did have lots of fun even though it isn't captured on film!





No comments:
Post a Comment