Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Going to Wal-Mart

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures but I took them on my phone. Yesterday little miss priss was bound and determined she was going shopping. She would gather up her purse and Woody and then come tell me "Sissy going to Wal-mart!" She would then proceed to go through the house yelling "Bye babies" (this is what her daddy says every morning when he leaves for work....) She would then come back to me and say "Sissy home!"  She would alternate her stores from Wal-Mart to Target and then she would go to work! - I don't think I was this stinkin' cute or funny when I was little! Not sure where she gets it because neither was her daddy! hahaha!

Twin brother on the other hand just runs around looking like Tony Romo with his hat on backward and re-enacting scenes from Astro Boy or Area 51! It is so hilarious to watch him kick a chair and then pretend to limp around the house and say "Stop kickin' me!" He is definately my son- Two-years old and can quote movie lines!

Their older brother is rarely hanging around for a picture - he is either in the video game room or running back and forth between houses in the neigborhood!

No comments: