Rhett Ervin Dudley was born December 4, 2011 in Lubbock, TX!! He weighed in at 7 1/2 pounds and 20 inches long!
Wish I could of been there! Instead I had to spend all night waiting on pictures from my brother...which did not come quick enough or frequent enough for me!!! Uggh! Men!
Now the countdown begins until my 2nd nephew arrives in April! Only 20 more weeks or so until Link Appleyard (pretty sure not what his parents will name him, but what I am going to call him!) makes his debut!


2 comments:
YEAH!!!! Tell the them congrats!
BABIES!!! What a precious little boy. With all this baby fever going around, you are bound to catch it, right? Lol!!! Grace, two babies at one time definitely would slow my pace down to having more. I don't know how you do it!!! You are a great mommy!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment