We put up our Christmas tree this weekend and ever since I have sounded like a broken record. This year probably should of been the year when we put the tree up Christmas Eve. We have two little ones in the house that just can't resist it! But then again, who wants to grow up in a house where you can't live in it! So, I just get to re-decorate the tree everyday after the twins take the ornaments down!
I don't know how she knew, but she immediately started putting things in the tree!
My wild woman. Until someone invents a rubberband that a two year old can't remove...we will have lots of pictures like this!
Turkeys!
She was ready to get to work.
Most of the ornaments ended up just laying on the branches rather than hanging from the branches!
Right now he is still really into decorating the tree...I wonder how many more years it will last.
Hanging Ella's First Christmas ornament.
Digging for something else to destroy!
Daddy was getting artsy fartsy with his photography!
Yes, We attempted it again!
I refuse to give up!
Yup, that is about the way I feel too Ella Grace!
Santa comes in 20 Days!
No comments:
Post a Comment