Happy Birthday to the World's Greatest Mom and Meemaw! We all love and adore my mom so much! I am not sure I could of survived the past two years without her and my dad! I was so thankful and thanked God everyday that she was my mother, but over the past two years I have developed a much deeper love and appreciation for my mom than I ever could of had before! I think becoming a mother of 3 helped me understand my mother in a way I never had before. Now I understand how truely great of a mother she was and is to me and my brothers! And more importantly what a wonderful Meemaw she is to my children. I don't think she realizes how amazing it is that she uses her day off to travel to Fort Worth once a week to spend it with me and the kids! She puts in at least 60 hours a week if not more at the store and then instead of resting...she comes to spend her day with us- which is the EXTREME OPPOSITE of RESTING!!
Happy Birthday Mom - I hope and Pray it is a good day! We Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment