Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Fireworks!

We took the twins to see the Christmas Fireworks last night. Santa was there and they had a tree lighting but we chose not to fight the madness and just park and watch the fireworks. It was the first time we have ever gone so we were not sure what to expect - but it was nice and we will probably try to make it each year from now on. Landon went to Six Flags with friend so it was just daddy, me and the goober doobers.

But first...
 my two turkeys doing a little shopping! They love looking at toy flyers!


 Headed to the fireworks.


They don't really appreciate the flash on the camera! 
Reid loved it because to him it looked like Robots fighting and shooting their guns! 
It was took dark and I couldn't see my camera to adjust the settings for optimal fireworks photos so this is as good as I could get! 

 Sunday morning we had to have our heathly breakfast of donuts!


I love moments like this when they do things similar. Really magnifies how much they look alike and act alike! 

No comments: