One the one hand, I dream, wish, pray and hope for a little silence in my day - but then when I am granted that silence I immediately become scared. My house is never quiet anymore so when it is, that means they (my hoodlums) are up to no good! It became dangerously quiet the other morning so I went in search of my two littlest ones and found them unloading their sock/tights drawer as fast as they could. It was like they knew their time was limited and they better get it done FAST!

"Am I doing something wrong?" with the most innocent face possible. Notice sister refuses to look at me!

I do have to tell that when I began picking it all up - they did try to help by putting socks back in the drawer with me. Slowly but surely they are learning about picking up!
Meemaw and Pops' weekly visit!
For some reason both Reid and Ella love to put on Meemaw's little cheap reading glasses!

Giving her Pops some sugars! I think the reading glasses caused her to be a little off target!

So adorable!

Poor little guy just looks like a nerd!

This is what happens when mama thinks a little boy carrying around a box of chips is cute! And the result when he dumps it upside down and my first reaction is REID! and he lets loose with the tears!!

Eating them off the ground is easier than reaching in the box anyways!
2 comments:
Grace, I don't always leave a comment, but I always enjoy checking in on your precious family! The twins are SOOO cute. As Mother's Day approaches, I think about how happy Mommaw Joy would be to see how these little ones have thrived. I am thankful for the creative, wonderful mom who raised me, Mark, Steve and Kevin. And I think your brood is very fortunate to have you! Happy Mother's Day! ---She-she
You are too sweet! Mom would have to agree with you about getting out of that town. She DOES NOT want to ever go back. :) I will tell them you said hi. You want to hear the sad thing about her spanish yelling. She continued to do that from the stands when I played in college. My coach would tell me that she didn't need to yell at me b/c she could hear my mom yelling at me in Spanish and she figured that was good enough...haha. Good times! I hope all is well. Your babies are so beautiful and growing up too fast. Having any more soon? :) Enjoy your mother's day. You are doing such a great job, especially teaching Reid the 5 second rule. J'Lee loves that rule!
Post a Comment