I have seen those articles where Katie Holmes goes on and on about what a little fashion maven her daughter is and generally I let out an audible "Give me a break!" She would go on and on about how this little girl who was 3 years old was picking out her own clothes, yada, yada, yada. My thoughts would be "come on you fruit loop - enter the real world and quit saying stupid things!" Well - that was until I had my little Ella Bella! I totally believe it now! My ladybug knows what she wants to wear and is very clear about it! I am not too sure I agree with all her fashion decisions just yet - but she does have a fashion sense already! Case in point - the outfit below!

The child rummaged through the sock drawer until she found the pair she wanted...her brother's brown and yellow and orange striped socks! Those were the ones she wanted and dang spanky she was going to wear them! She already drags out her daddy's old police boots (black combat boots) and puts them on! My horrible choice of Doc Martens is coming back to haunt me!! NOOOOOO!!


Even Reid was skeptical of her fashion choice! Maybe he will keep her in check the same way my brothers did! I constantly had to consider "are the boys gonna make fun of me for this?" I hated it back them but now I see it kept me from doing a lot of stupid things! LOL! He had just enjoyed an oreo cookie!

I thought that was our trash can in the middle of the road during the recent downpour - turned out not to be ours... Not sure why I took or posted this picture.

The loud thunder woke him from his nap - so he made his way from the bedroom to the couch in a very grumpy mood!

This is what I have to look at all day. The twins think it is some sort of game. Mama picked up our toys now lets see how fast we can dump them all out again! On more than one occasion I have been tempted to just dump them all in the trash can!!! Seeing this drives me a little nuts!
No comments:
Post a Comment