Our weekly visit from Meemaw and Pops got off to a late start today because Pops had to hang around to take care of some sick cows and I am glad they were sick because it kept Meemaw and Pops from getting caught smack in the middle of a thunderstorm on their way here! Of course on the downside of that was the fact that it meant the twins and I had to ride it out by ourselves, which I am never very good at! (It didn't help that I had been watching footage of that horrible Joplin tornado all morning either!!!)
But Meemaw and Pops just caught the tail end of it and once it quit we all headed to Kinkaids to meet daddy for lunch! Twins love burgers and fries!


Pops had WAY too many fries according to Ella, so she was helping him make sure they didn't go to waste.

Little guy is very focused when fries and ketchup are involved!

The fact that Meemaw attempted to clean up the playroom was a little stressing to ladybug!


Pops and his grandsons.

Meemaw and her babies. Notice Reid only has one shoe on....who knows where the other one is!
The twins tried to read daddy's newspaper with him on Sunday morning.

This is the aftermath of the twins reading a Sunday paper~ guess who had to pick it up?
No comments:
Post a Comment