Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's 3:43 a.m.

And I am sitting up in bed trying to hold a little boy that does not feel good. On top of a horrible case of allergies - his nose has been running non stop and he has started coughing plus I think he caught my stomach bug and he has a terrible stomach ache....just cries in pain...so sad. So here I sit at 3 in the morning holding Reid, while Mark and Ella saw logs beside me. I am watching Dumb and Dumber on TV, listening to a thunderstorm outside, keeping an eye on the radar on the computer, type this blog and also overdose on pictures from the Royal Wedding. I think I have watched that thing about 40 times since it happened. Not to mention actually waking up at 2 a.m. that morning to watch it live! Loved everything about it!

So just know that while you all were sleeping peacefully in your beds....I was wide awake. I am always wide awake....even when I do get a couple minutes of sleep here or there...I am still wide awake!!

Oh and since it is technically May 1st right now - Happy Birthday Daddy! I love my daddy so much! Best Pops in the World!

No comments: