Just enjoy the tons of pictures I have taken over the last day or two. As of yesterday, I no longer have to worry about getting work done during the day. I can now concentrate on kids, cleaning the house, and maybe searching for some type of job I could do from home. Maybe I will become one of those people that has a continual garage sale. Each morning I will just open up the garage doors and if someone stops, quote me a price on something they see in our garage and BAM! They will be the proud new owners! Just better hope a kiddo doesn't wander out there,because everything is for sell if the price is right! LOL! Gotta do something to pay for formula that cost $16 per can and one can lasts us a DAY! So glad my babies are growing but ready for them to grow out of the FORMULA age too!
My little man is on the hunt for his momma!
You can't hide from me! Arrghh!
My hair could use a little help too momma!
She was talking up a storm to me and I think getting irritated that I wasn't understanding!

What a face! Don't you just want to kiss those little lips!
What a face! Don't you just want to kiss those little lips!
Wax on Wax off! We earned our white belt today and will receive it during class tonight. I will post more pictures once we have our first belt!

MeeMaw and her ladybug.

M-O-U-S-E _ Minnie Mouse pjs!

To Infinity and Beyond! Buzz is the man!

Having a little play-time before breakfast.
M-O-U-S-E _ Minnie Mouse pjs!
To Infinity and Beyond! Buzz is the man!
Having a little play-time before breakfast.
Always takes Reid a little bit to get his wits about him!
Talkin' to momma....like always!
Going after the same toy - which about 75 percent of the time ends in someone screaming!
Reid has started climbing into my lap if I am on the ground with them. Sweet but a disaster when Ella decides to join in on the fun!

How sweet are they?
How sweet are they?
The most adorable thing ever to watch them sleep together! Twins are more of a handful than I could ever describe but moments like these make me realize I wouldn't have it any other way! I mean - some lonely single baby will never have an adorable moment like this! So sorry bout your luck! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment