Monday, July 26, 2010

My Worse Fears!

It has been a super long week! The one thing I wanted NOT to happen until the twins were about 10 years old finally happened! Reid got sick! NO! NO! Lets just say our diapers were a very scary place and they still are but gradually improving I say cautiously! The doctor tested for a bunch of different viruses and bacterias and they all came back negative, so we think it maybe is just some crazy thing or related to teething. Little guy just not feeling like himself! Doc said sometimes stuff just falls out of the sky! Great!

It also hasn't helped that I think he is going to have a bad time with the teething. Poor guy just screams and wants to cling on me, he is constantly cramming his hands or anything he can get into his mouth, so I know it is hurting him.

Little Ella just plugs right along like no big deal and just continues to be a wild and crazy girl! She is such a little handful!

I finally just gave up this morning on trying to keep them from getting into their food and making a gigantic mess. I just let them go to town! Alot less stressful for me until I have to bathe them and try to clean up the mess times TWO! But they sure were cute making the mess!




I got this under control momma!

Getting ready to dump it all!


Such a sweet little guy!



I am so lucky that I get to kiss this little face all day everyday!




Sweet doesn't even begin to cover it!



Thriller has earned his green stripe... don't ask me what it means... I do know he has to earn a bunch of stripes on his white belt before he can try for his yellow belt. He is really enjoying karate except when he has to compete against the girls in class!

Just try and mess with me!

No comments: