My baby girl knows that a straight line is the shortest distance between two things so it did not matter that twin brother happened to be in the middle of that straight line. Reid wasn't moving, so she just went over him!
Sadly, I couldn't find the camera quick enough so I missed her in the early stages of going over him.
Working to get her arms out from under herself.
Moments like this that I can see the similarity in their looks and facial expressions. LOVE IT!
Getting ready to go to daddy's office party. Dressed in our new threads from our stylist, Melisa! Little Reid looked so grown up in his big boy shorts with NO snaps in the legs! Precious! And miss Ella was the definition of beautiful in her brown and white ice cream cone ensemble!
Not sure what these two would look like without Melisa's gracious styling! Can't thank you enough - promise to repay you with a FULL DAY of babysitting someday! LOL - Cameron will love that!
Not sure what these two would look like without Melisa's gracious styling! Can't thank you enough - promise to repay you with a FULL DAY of babysitting someday! LOL - Cameron will love that!
This poor child's hair is uncontrollable. A bow can only hide so much! But she does look like she could be on the cover of a magazine! In a mother's totally unbiased opinion!

How unbelievably handsome is this little guy?!!! He is such a little flirt too! He is mister personality. He will just talk and grin at everyone he meets! Ella is a little like her momma. Much more shy and not so quick to take to people! But my little man is going to be a real handful, I can already tell. He is going to be so handsome and probably KNOW it! We might all be in trouble!
Big brother was dressed in his swimsuit and a ratty old t-shirt and in serious need of a haircut, so he did not get his picture taken....I will do better about forcing big brother into pictures from now on!
How unbelievably handsome is this little guy?!!! He is such a little flirt too! He is mister personality. He will just talk and grin at everyone he meets! Ella is a little like her momma. Much more shy and not so quick to take to people! But my little man is going to be a real handful, I can already tell. He is going to be so handsome and probably KNOW it! We might all be in trouble!
Big brother was dressed in his swimsuit and a ratty old t-shirt and in serious need of a haircut, so he did not get his picture taken....I will do better about forcing big brother into pictures from now on!
1 comment:
I love the latest posts, Grace!
I think it is great that you have time to raise three children AND still have time to write! Your blog is always fun to read, and makes my day!
Love Ya,
Sherry
Post a Comment