My little long and lean babies! We had a check-up with the doctor on Friday and it seems at this moment in time - the twins are long and lean! In the 3 months since their last checkup both have grown over 4 inches! What weight they put on gets spread out over some fairly tall kiddos! They are above the 50percentile mark for their real age...which is pretty darn amazing in my mind!
Having two on the move at the same time is insane! And I thought they were a handful before they started moving! That was a piece of cake compared to this! I was watching that show - A Baby Story- the other day and I had to turn it off because the people on it infuriated me! Every single couple spent the entire show saying "oh we are so tired" "The baby is so much work, yada yada, yada"
Having two on the move at the same time is insane! And I thought they were a handful before they started moving! That was a piece of cake compared to this! I was watching that show - A Baby Story- the other day and I had to turn it off because the people on it infuriated me! Every single couple spent the entire show saying "oh we are so tired" "The baby is so much work, yada yada, yada"
Give me a freakin' break people. One baby would be a breeze! There was never a time that my hubby or I got to say - "your turn" when a baby started crying. Because we had TWO crying, so we BOTH had to get up all night long. I totally can't watch that show. I completely loose my temper. LOL! More ranting later....
She my brown eyed girl!
Momma didn't think to take bath time pictures until miss pea. Brother had already had his bath. Maybe next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment