While both kiddos love anything on TV...both will go into a full on trance anytime I put Dora the Explorer on. Most stuff will catch their attention for a moment and then they go back to doing whatever they were doing - but with Dora - they will just watch and watch and watch! Of course Dora kinda makes momma want to pull her own hair out after about 10 minutes but I guess this is just one of the many sacrifices I will be making for my kids!

Another sacrifice seems to be my bed! The hubby and I finally broke down and moved the big crib into our bedroom - so I will feel better about putting them in it...well - Little miss Ella sleeps in it like a dream, but of course I wake up every thirty minutes to check on her. Reid seems to have become EXTREMELY SPOILED about sleeping next to his momma. He can be sound asleep next to me and the minute I try to pick him up to put him in the crib - he wakes up and screams bloody murder. Immediately stops and goes back to sleep if i put him back down on the bed with us.... ARRRGGHHH! But oh well - I don't get any sleep no matter where they are!
My handsome little boy started crawling this week. Well - he has figured out how to pull up on his knees and then pull with his upper body - so it isn't a full on crawl yet - but I imagine it is only a matter of time now! I would post video of it but anytime I try to film him - he gets distracted and doesn't perform. Typical! Ella can pull up on her knees but then she pushes backwards...haven't quite got the going forward thing down yet! Goofy Girl! Oh, time to baby proof the house and clutter it up with baby gates! oh Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment