The two little ones are a handfull. The are rolling and crawling and moving and talking - it is wild! And completely draining trying to keep up with two little active ones. If I walk away for a second and come back they are no longer in the same place...scary! They just don't make playpens big enough for twins - so that is out of the question - I have to try and create my own barriers for them- which they always manage to wriggle out of! Three kids in the house and still trying to work from home can sometimes be a little "pull my hair out" but I wouldn't trade the three kids part for the world! The working I can do without! Only 3 more weeks of that though!
I just hope this poor child's hair calms down as she gets older! Right now it always looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket!
Some days - there just is really no reason to ever get out of our pajamas!
Our den floor belongs to the twins!
Yes, I am a cutie!
It is so cool because now, they are starting to make the same facial expressions and you can really see their "twin -ness" People have told me they look alot a like - but I guess I don't see it as much as others do, so it is fun to notice them having the same mannerisms!
Momma - please, I am trying to play here!
Pulling up on our knees - so we can follow twin brother.
Glee is our other favorite program. Momma prefers this to DORA!
One thing I am really happy about being home during the summer with the kids is that means that Landon doesn't have to go to all day summer daycare! It was great and he loved it -but it also made it so that he really couldn't take off on a whim to do fun things either.
(You have to pay full price at daycare even if you aren't going to be there! - so of course we hated to have him miss days because it was like throwing money away!)
Since he isn't in daycare this summer - when Uncle Cameron calls one morning and wants Thriller to go to a week of rodeos with him - he can go! Which is where he is now. Uncle Cameron has taken him to Slack and they are planning on going back to an actual performance later. My cousin Lane is roping in a performance - so maybe daddy, the twins and I will sneak down for their first rodeo! I did make sure uncle Cameron knows that if Landman gets the rodeo bug - he will be the one doing the hauling. I spent four years of my life on the rodeo trail and believe me that was more than enough for my lifetime!
Honestly though - that child would not of cared what they were doing - he is just so cool and full of himself that he and his uncle Cameron are out on an adventure all by themselves. Uncle Cameron even talked him into eating chips and hot sauce at the restuarant after the slack!

No comments:
Post a Comment