The other reoccuring dream is that the are snakes all in my house and yet again, no one else seems concerned with it! I know this too comes from having snakes in the Mercer's Gap house NUMEROUS times growing up! I was a very impressionable child!
During one of the short periods of time I was actually sleeping last night, I had my snake dream. When I woke up, I actually thought about Dad and thought I need to remind him to be careful of snakes when they are working cattle. And what does Dad send me at 7:45 this morning?
This!

He and Ricky were getting some pens ready to work cows and Ricky came across this 12-rattler snake. Dad said it never even rattled at Ricky, but I don't really trust Ricky's hearing - so maybe he just didn't hear it! :)
Arrghh! Snakes just FREAK me out! Hate them hate them hate them!
On another note - Another thing that kinda scares me is just how adept Mom and Dad have gotten at taking and sending pictures from their cell phones! They are also quite good at text messaging! I am just kidding! I think it is pretty impressive what they are capable of!
But Daddy! Watch out for Snakes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment