Thriller is growing up so fast...
Killer went on a tour of the Ballpark at Arlington today. They got to go down on the field, into the locker rooms, etc. He loved it! Best part though - was that daddy talked him into signing one of his own baseball cards (you know how they take the kids pictures and make it look like a baseball card) and putting it in Micheal Young's locker! And he did it! He asked the tour guide if he could and they let him. If only daddy had thought to put our address on there too! How excited would he of been if Micheal Young had sent him something back-! But at least Micheal Young can get a look at who is coming for his spot in the batting lineup!
We went to Abilene last weekend to visit the Taylor side of the family, and to let Landman get in a couple more days of vacation before he heads back to school in a little over a week! First Grade here we come! I must say - I really dig the whole school uniform thing. I know I know, it is totally liberal democrat stuff - but from a parental standpoint - It rocks! We went school clothes shopping and were done in less than 10 minutes for less than $50. Navy blue or white polo and jeans. Can't get any simpler than that!
We went to the doctor yesterday. Everybody was doing good and were about equal in weight. She had been lagging a little behind, which had peaked their concern, but was right on target this time. Hopefully everyone will continue to stay on track. They are super active. So funny to watch on the sonogram thing - because they really do just kick the stuffin' out of each other - and to be able to actually see it is so funny. They also did the 4D thing - so we got to see what each little face looks like! So CRAZY! It took her a really long time to get a picture of him because she kept sticking her feet in front of his face!
Landman is really funny about the whole baby kicking thing. I have made him feel the kicks twice and both times he gets really "okay - I felt it - can I go!" I think it kinda freaks him out, which I don't blame him- It freaks me out! He was funny last night because hubby and I made him feel the kicking and of course the minute he put his hand on my stomach - they quit moving. So Mr. Impatience, sits there drumming his fingers on the bed and when they finally kicked - he jerked his hand away and said "okay - I felt it."
Sherry did take a picture of Mark and I - Mark says we look fat - but we have definately looked worse - so I am going to post it anyways!
1 comment:
Hi Grace,
Your blog is my favorite to follow! You have a way with words, and I love your sense of humor. Thanks for using the pictures I took on this post!---Sherry
Post a Comment