Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Doggie Spa

Okay, I just couldn't resist and had to post these pictures of Darby and my dad. Darby has been staying in Comanche until we get completely moved, and now I am kinda worried she has gone over to the dark side like Elvis and Lola!!!

Three years ago, I made the monumental decision to let Elvis and Lola have a two week vacation from apartment living and spend time outdoors in Comanche with Mom and Dad. And big shock here - they loved it and Mom and Dad basically took custody away from me. Lola immediately became attached to my Dad and Elvis is just so darn cute and sweet - who wouldn't want to take him and never give him back!

Well, I am getting a little nervous Darby has made the same decision! Now, don't get me wrong - If I could go back to living with Mom and Dad - believe me I would! Honestly, they have become softies since the house emptied of kids! Funny thing about Darby is - Mom says Darby thinks she is the boss of the house! Has completely rearranged the pecking order of Mom and Dad's dogs and she has gone straight to the top and even though she is the littlest - she will challange anybody to try and change it! Such a little turkey!

Aren't chihuahuas supposed to nervous and stressed out?
Well, this is just sickening! Totally relaxed - Life is Good!
I guess I should just be happy my dogs are content, right?

No comments: