Thursday, April 25, 2013

Unpredictable

Kids are so unpredictable! The twins love to pretend to fix things. Many times I have tried to buy them those Black & Decker toy tool sets and they just will not have it! Well, the other day we went into the Carter's store with Meemaw and they made a beeline for the wooden Melissa and Doug  toolbox and there was NO WAY Meemaw was getting either of them out of that store without buying it. Ella would not even look at dresses until Meemaw gave the okay to the toolbox and ballerina set. Guess that just goes to show that all the fancy toys are not necessary! Wooden ones are still pretty cool too!
 
And now for my sassy lady and practicing her dramatic skills...

Nervous

Happy

Scared

Goofy

and Sad....who could resist that face!

At Reid's request....Monster face!
 
a gift from my boss. I have the coolest boss! Who would of guessed that a woman I met at a Hereford party/function 10 years ago would wind up being my boss! 
Gotta say I am pretty blessed in all aspects of my life!


No comments: