Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Kids Celebrated my Birthday!

Don't laugh...it is true! Meemaw and Pops came to Fort Worth on Saturday to spend the day with the kiddos while the hubby and I went out for my birthday. Well, little did we realize that the NASCAR race was in town this weekend, and there for NOTHING was happening this weekend. So, we gorged ourselves on Mexican food and a movie, while Meemaw and Pops took the kids to the zoo! We drove by and man was that place a ZOO! It was kinda comical in the fact that Mark and I spent all afternoon looking at each other and shrugging our shoulders over what to do and the kids were having fun! But it did make us feel a little better when we were walking around University Plaza killing time and we overheard another couple having the same "what do you want to do now?" conversation!
So the day was spent with Mark and me laughing at how boring we have become and the kids having fun! Makes me want to go to the zoo!











And FYI...I specifically told my mom and dad that the twins were to be holding a hand at all times and I am finding A LOT of pictures of Reid walking NOT holding a hand! tsk tsk tsk!


A woman trying to pick out a purse! I am amazed they are still not there looking! 



I think they spent most of the afternoon watching the gorilla.




Reid could not wait to get home to play with his cowboys and Indians!

No comments: