Yesterday was the Bull Sale and the entire family was able to be there! Mom and Dad easily have the largest crew...(and as one lady told me-- You all look exactly alike!) NICE! 14 of us!
It was a good day, sale wise and just in general! Just how we like it! My pictures are not in the greatest order...but enjoy lots of cute kids!
Jordon and Rylan
My pretty little lady!
"Mama, you coming?"
I think she knows that guy...
Reid seems to recognize him as well. I guess they know him from somewhere.
The Tyler Dudley family making their way to the barn.
Yeah, Uncle Cameron is ever so gentle with him! Not at all contributing to the roughness of my sweet little Reid!
GREAT! Uncle Cameron is teaching him the classic "Cameron hitchin' up his pants" move!
TROUBLE!
Meemaw, Pops and Ella
He didn't understand why he couldn't ride the horses and bulls!
I just love how she is holding up the sale catalog just perfectly! Last year it was Reid and Pops with the DB in the background -- this year it is Ella!
Now THIS is what should be on the billboard in front of Dudley Bros. headquarters! hahaha! I think I will have a talk with John!
Hah! Finally got Aunt Lori in a photo!
Nicole, Ella, Rhett, Tyler, Reid, Pops, Mark and Cameron!
You would think after dealing with Kindergarteners (sp?) all day, she would run from kids! But no!
Could my Rhett (yes, even though he denied me!) be any cuter?
The Jordon Dudley Family! Now, my Rylan always loves him some Gracie!
My attempt at an entire group shot! Cause there is NO way this crowd is actually going to take one! Look closely, everyone but me is in there!
And my heart just exploded!
Love the look on his face! I am positive Uncle Cameron just said something crazy! hahaha!
The faces on these kids!
This is the best shot of my kids I could get! At least they are all being still. Everybody looking at the camera is still too much to ask for at this moment in time.
He was actually posing for this!
Rhett was not sure this was such a good idea!
The grandkids(well my generation were the grandkids, so I guess our kids are the great grandkids technically!) are getting so plentifull again that it might be time for a kid shot and change it to Kids for Sale! All total there are 11 with one more on the way!
Uncle Cameron, Brian, and Reid. That look means that one of the cowboys in the back was not doing his job properly according to Reid!
Reid loves my camera. So during the sale I let him have it and this is one of the pictures he took!
Eating donuts with Savannah!
Taking Buttercup for a ride around the pasture (a.k.a. Meemaw and Pops' dining room!)
It was a long and fun day!
3 comments:
such a sweet LARGE family you have! I LOVE THIS!!!
PS: Jamie wants an XL on the DB shirts! ;)
love to bull sale picts! what cute shirts and i can't get over how much cameron looks like your dad!
Hey Lisa!
So good to hear from you! When is your 3rd kiddo making their arrival? Boy? Girl?
When I saw you at the family reunion it was brand new news, so update me!
Post a Comment