Meemaw and Pops hosted the first-ever Camp Dudley this week! Boy howdy....notice how I didn't put Annual in there! LOL! No, really it was fun but it was just so stinkin' hot that you can't really leave the house. So, it becomes hard to entertain two little boys and 22 month old twins all day in the house! But we managed and over all I think a fun time was had by all!
One morning everyone made Tie-Dye shirts which served as the official Camp Dudley shirts! Meemaw and Mama learned quite a few lessons about what to do and what not to do! But overall everyone's was really cute!
Things kicked off by Jordan coming to Fort Worth and going to a Rangers game with Landon, Mark and PawPaw on Sunday night! They got Josh Hamilton jerseys which made suffering through the 105 degree heat worth it!
I took Jordan, Landman, and the twins back to Comanche on Monday morning. Of course first activity was getting in the swimming pool!
At the Dudley house - we make EVERYTHING into a competition! And I do mean everything!
This little one doesn't realize that he is still just a toddler. He is ready to blow and go with the big boys!
Ella and Jojo....Joey will take whatever lovin' she can get!
Another activity was catching their own live bait for fishing. Needless to say not many grasshoppers made it into the bucket, and the few that did met a fiery death because the boys left the bucket sitting in the sun!!!
Trying to make some mosaic tile. A shocking failure!
Neither Reid or Ella are the slightest bit nervous about the herd bulls. I actually had to hold Reid back! He was trying to feed them tennis balls through the barb wire fence!
Showing off her yoga talents!
Showing Meemaw how it is done!
Just had to show this picture of my daddy's closet! I think he could use another denim shirt! LOL!
Right where he belongs. Just like a little man with his elbow hanging out the window.
Goin' fishing.
Pray for Rain. Pray for Rain. Pray for Rain. Pray for Rain. Pray for Rain. Pray for Rain. This picture says it all!





No comments:
Post a Comment