Monday, July 11, 2011

A Monday Morning At My Office!

It was a fairly long and somewhat stressful weekend, so honestly I was glad to have Monday roll around! The hubby even got to go back to work - he is no longer post surgery restricted of any activities. That works out well since he bought me a Wii Fit and with as competitive as we both are....we are gonna fit ourselves into submission! He couldn't even sleep last night because his glutes were hurting so much! LOL!

I had gotten to a point in my working career where I didn't DREAD Monday mornings. Don't get me wrong - I didn't look forward to them but I didn't become a ball of stress and nerves like I used to at my early career jobs....but nowadays - I dang sure look forward to my Mondays! In fact there isn't a day I dread because my employees are pretty much a blast to be with and the lights of my life. My senior associate sometimes has a pretty rotten attitude and has to be reprimanded, put on notice and given overtime, which in turn makes the supervisor (me) in a not so good mood, but on the whole I enjoy my days at work! I dread the day I have to change jobs...and I feel that day closing in on me! My small business just doesn't make enough profit to comfortably keep 3 employees and two supervisors... Might have to start handing out pink slips! Employees and other supervisor better shape up! LOL! Below are a few images from our Monday morning staff meeting. My Co-owner and Co-Supervisior was off at his 2nd job! LOL!

After viewing the below images I will begin accepting applications for assistant managers...but I must warn you - it isn't a paying position. In fact - you have to pay me! Sounds reasonable to me! I have to earn a living somehow!

Staff a little slow about gathering for our meeting!




Senior associate just got new responsibilities added to his job description. Not pleased about it!


These two are required to be cute and adorable at all times, with minimal fit throwing and fighting. Most of the time they are perfect employees!


Truth be told- this is really my co-supervisor - we just let her daddy think he is!


Thinks he got a raise....but he misunderstood!


Their project for the week is to work at cutting down their Mickey Mouse consumption. I don't hold any hopes that they will accomplish this week's goal.


Forgot her blackberry at her desk.....


The senior associate in a desperate attempt to impress his co-workers and employer in hopes of receiving a bonus (a snack) It didn't work!




Helping his co-worker.


The junior associate can not believe what the senior associate just said! "The stuff that guy comes up with! Sheesh! How does she expect me to work with this guy!?"


Having an important meeting with the boss!


Senior associate is back at it.










This junior associate is pleading with the boss for a cookie break!


With a face like that - she can pretty much talk the boss into whatever she wants!


This was her fellow junior associate's reaction to being told to take a cookie break and get back to his desk! (He will make her pay later!)


I AM NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER - not to be confused with applications for more EMPLOYEES!! NO MORE EMPLOYEES! I can't afford the three I have! LOL!

No comments: