Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm Gonna Be An Aunt!!!.....Finally!



Future parents of a Dudley Boy! Don't they have that deer in the headlights look about them! LOL! I am super excited to be able to love on a baby and then promptly hand it back to the parents when things start to go sour! I am gonna enjoy that part ALOT! Dudley Boy is scheduled to make his "on time" arrival in December! I am very adamant that everyone arrive at their properly scheduled due dates!

So it came to our attention that we have NO photos of us as a whole family. Most of the time Mama is missing, thank goodness - So we attempted to take a photo of the entire family tonight. All I have to say is OY VEY! Trying to get everybody set, camera set, timer going, yada yada yada....I just about lost my mind! After it was all said and done I scrolled back through the pictures - I couldn't help but laugh at what my life has become!



Yup, my stress level is at a peak right here! Mark has taken to downing shots of hard liquor, Landman is scared to move, Reid has fallen asleep and Ella is screaming bloody murder.
The hubby is totally snockered at this point! (not really) - Ella is inconsolable because she pushed her mama to the brink by crying for Mickey Mouse - so Mama snapped and told her Mickey Mouse got caught in the mouse trap and tossed in the garbage. She really lost it at that point! (not really!)

I decided to move everyone outside in an attempt to spice things up a bit...They neighbors got a free show! After the performance I gave them all the single finger wave! (not really)

Ella just punched Mark in the face! He is so drunk he didn't realize it! (not really)

We will not attempt THIS again until all children are at least 30 years of age!

This is about as good as it gets people!





Oh and once we finally got this finished and everyone back in the house for another round of screaming - I started removing my earrings and realized I had two totally different earrings in!!!And I mean totally different - one was long and dangly and the other was a hoop! (REALLY)

Do you have 21-month-old twins, an 8-year-old and a husband? No, didn't think so! Boy howdy, I better see this picture on the marquee in front of the ranch on hwy 67! LOL!

2 comments:

The Stanford Family said...

Super excited about the new addition!!! Tell them congrats from us!

And... I love the 2 different earrings. I zoomed in on the pic of you putting your hair behind your ear! You gave me a good laugh!

I am never in any of our shots either!!!! I am going to do better for sure! My kids will never know what I looked like!

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

I cried through the entire post, laughing so hard of course! Your family is beautiful even when you wear two different earrings and you have a drunk husband! Congrats on being an aunt soon, I will have to let Jamie know. Seriously, I love keeping up with your life. Your babies are adorable. Tell your family hi for us.
-Di