Discussing strategy? I doubt it!
It is a miracle these little boys survive warm-ups!
The hubby gets easily distracted! I was shocked there was not pictures of scantily clad women as well! LOL! funny cause he could of been at the baseball fields in Comanche! I saw many of these types of games growing up! (There were more photos of these guys than of baseball!!!)
Here are pictures I took of the goober doobers the other day.
He will carry this guitar around with him like a security blanket!
Is that not the most gorgeous face you have ever seen! Reid and Landon better get ready to fend their buddies off! I may be biased but really she is just beautiful!
I did some "cleaning" (or as I like to call it -throwing away junk!) My theory is - if we haven't used it in 6 weeks - toss it!!! Anyways - I broke down and threw away the rest of the baby bottles, etc. I had hung on to. I figured if I took a picture that would be less space than storing them somewhere!! So funny to think it was such a short time ago that I was stressing about them drinking enough formula!
So thankful the good Lord gave me a double shot at once! I could not imagine it any other way. I am also so thankful my little preemies have thrived as they have. We know others with twins that were not as premature as my two, and they have had lots and lots of scary health issues! I thank the Lord every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment