Serenity NOW!
Cool Ranch Rulez!
Sister turns away from the camera....he makes funny faces at me!
So beautiful!
He was trying to share his blanket with Sadie!
Look at that look Ella is giving me! Not sure what I did to deserve that!
Nothing better after a good nap than a cream filled chocolate cake!
Just a little bed head.
Yumm!
Better blow on it just in case it is hot! They both tend to do this with all their food!
My ladybug watched me paint my toe nails this morning and once I was finished she quickly kicked off her shoes, climbed in my lap and said "toes, toes, toes". I only painted two just in case it didn't go over very well. But she loved it! Has walked around all day looking at her toes! Guess I need to get her some pretty fairy princess pink colored nail polish rather than dark purple!
No comments:
Post a Comment