Friday, June 17, 2011

Another Day, Another Baseball Game

This week alone Landman has played on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and will have at least one game on Saturday!!!! We have already got early schedule for next week and he will play on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. You can be sure that games on at least Friday and Saturday will follow!! Ugh! And I don't even get to go to most of them! It is bad enough that Landman and Daddy have to stand out in 100 degree heat - but there is no way the twins need to be out in that for any amount of time!






As you can tell - Daddy was standing on the third base line and I am sure yelling a lot more than I would allow and Landon would like!!








I believe that little boy is Mason..or it could be Jonah....

Meemaw and Pops came yesterday and brought us a "new" couch! They also bought Reid a new music machine a.k.a. noise maker! But he loves it.








Pops showing Reid how to jam!

No comments: