Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to both the father of my children and to my Daddy and you future daddy that might be reading this! Both are wonderful fathers and I could not have asked for a better father to my children and my father is the greatest to ever live! Love you both very much!

Attempts at a father/children picture...It is so difficult to get everyone still and smiling. Dang near impossible!



My hubby has been jonesin' for a Chicago style deep dish pizza, so that is where we went for his Father's Day supper. I think it was the twins' first downtown Fort Worth experience...not sure they were too impressed! LOL!


Ella spent her time trying to hoard all the "coowies" (you might know them as crayons!)





I think this child may really be his Uncle Cameron the mini version! He spent his time trying to drink my Dr. Pepper as fast as he could!



Landman got to make his own cheese pizza.



Prior to heading back to the ovens.

Before we headed to Uno's for pizza - the twins, daddy and I all took a little time to cool off in the pool! Big brother was at a friend's house. He already chooses his friends over us.



This child ate two pieces of pizza last night and still his ribs show!!!! Once again...the mini version of his Uncle Cameron!



If only we had known the water hose provided so much entertainment we could of skipped the pool all together!












My little man is pouting after I finally took the water hose away
from him.



It progressed into a full on cry fest! So sweet how even if I am the one that gets on to him - he still comes to me to make it all better! How can you stay mad at that!? I have a feeling as he gets older it will be easier!



He continued to pout until I caved and gave the water hose back to him!



Happy Boy once again!






Such a mess!



My little waterbug! or as my mom called Cameron and I - little ducks or was it chickens?...I forget -


No comments: