Thursday, October 7, 2010

Twins...I Get It Now

All I heard throughout my entire pregnancy was "oh, they are going to have such a special bond!" or something along those lines. Well, you know me, ever the cynic, I was always thinking yeah okay sure whatever. And even during this first year I didn't really see anything that would make me think otherwise. They would acknowledge the other ones existence every now and then but overall they could careless what the other was doing....

MY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED!

These little two turkeys are constantly into each other's business! I have already had to start seperating them during meal time. It is a given that Ella will decide Reid's bottle looks better than hers or vice versa and the screaming and pushing and pulling begins! They also fight over toys and pacifers! I have litterally had to take toys completely away because even if there are two of the same toy...they both want the same one!

But on the same hand, they also have their totally sweet and cute moments together. Like when they talk, which includes some babble and clicks of the tongue and without a doubt an inherited trait from their Pops - the nose sniff!


They always manage to work their way together during sleep. So sweet.


Not afraid to give each other sugars either... So angry that my flash did this....


Laughing up a storm at giving each other sugars and kisses!


A little off target but super cute either way!


I can't believe how grown up they are starting to look!


He is such a little boy - already loves to roll his cars off the table and then hang over it and try to reach it!

I also caught them going through their books together but me trying to get into position with my camera distracted them!

So I will agree and admit - I think they are going to be really close - they will fight like cats and dogs but they will also love and need each other like no other!

No comments: