It was such a short trip from the house to the sale barn we figured we would let Reid drive. He did a good job!
From daddy's lap to Pops' arms!
As always clinging to her Meemaw!
Pretty sure by next year she will be climbing the fence trying to get in the lots with the bulls.
Great Grandpa Ervin keeping an eye on Ladybug.
Don't let go of me Meemaw!!!
Reid pretty much spends his time in auntie Melisa's arms!
Dudley Bros. bulls
My hubby's favorite spot....the Coffee!
Auntie Nicole and Uncle Tyler
Lindsey
Lindsey and Landman....Daddy is already thinking about an arranged marriage here... These two have a blast together but notice how they make sure to keep their distance from each other!
Ladybug thinking about taking a nap.
Such a handsome guy.
I was totally amazed. Landman and Lindsey sat here through over half of the sale...which is pretty amazing for a 7 and 11 year old!
I think watching Pops in the ring is what held their attention for so long!
Watching my daddy in the ring was always the main attraction for me when I was little...but you know me I was terribly nervous the entire time worried a bull was going to get after him!
Rhonda, John, Rueben and Hairball!
Reid enjoyed seeing his Pops and the big bulls.
Tom R. and Lane
Uncle Cameron
Johnny, Lane and Zane
The ultimate Cowpoke!
Meemaw, Landman and Lindsey letting Reid stretch his legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment