We went trick or treating in Brownwood on Saturday night at the mall. It works out well - Landman gets plenty of candy but we don't have to drive all over town. Plus it is a quick in and out kinda thing which I am all about!
Trying to take pictures of a 7 year-old and two 1 year olds is just about impossible! Someone is either crying, trying to crawl away, not looking at the camera, having a goofy look on their face...I think I would rather attempt to herd stray cats!

Their daddy and Pops are doing some wild and crazy things behind the camera in attempt to get everyone's attention. Just wish someone was filming them!

Walking the trick or treat lane in the mall with Meemaw!
Their daddy and Pops are doing some wild and crazy things behind the camera in attempt to get everyone's attention. Just wish someone was filming them!
Walking the trick or treat lane in the mall with Meemaw!
Being kinda shy in his Pops' arms.
The twins got a soft bear and a dragon instead of candy!
If you will notice that little Ladybug is NOT in her costume as she walks the mall - Yes, it is her momma's fault! After the fiasco of picture taking I took it and her wings off because I didn't want to make her ride in the car in it, and between trying to make sure I had bottles, food, diapers, wipes, toys, their older brother in costume with a candy bucket, making sure my hubby and daddy get out the door and then get everybody loaded in the car....yes, you guessed it! I walked out the door and left her costume sitting on the table! So we get to the mall and pull her out to put her costume on and....There you have it!
Other than the missing costume- it was a wonderful weekend in Comanche with Meemaw and Pops!
No comments:
Post a Comment