Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tiny Dancer!


My little Ella finally fits into her first pair of LEG WARMERS! Momma's little dancer is on her way! I have looked every where for a black onesie ... pink tights and leg warmers are easy to find, but I have yet been able to find her the black leotard. They don't make the real things in her size... I guess she will have to wait for her first complete dance outfit for a little while longer!

NEW YORK better get ready!


Daddy and his little tiny dancer!


Already dancing out of the picture!

I just love having my picture taken! Especially in my dancing outfit!
What time is dance class momma? Momma and daddy better start saving their pennies for classes!

We caved and finally agreed to let Landon play on the select team. They cornered daddy at the baseball fields when momma wasn't around. They could sense weakness without me around!



No comments: