Sunday, February 14, 2010

Made for Each Other

We don't put much stock into Valentine's Day around our house. I mean really, what is the point? In my opinion as husband and wife we should put forth the effort everyday to make sure the other knows just how much they mean to us and that we love each other... so why on Valentine's do we need to spend a bunch of money.
So, on this Valentine's Day - we were reminded just how perfect we are for one another, when we gave each other our cards... Yes, that is correct - we had both picked out the SAME card for each other! What two other people but two who are the yin to the other's yang, would some how wade through the bazillions of Valentine's Day cards out there and pick the exact same one!

Yes, he most definately is my other half! which I will love till the day I die..

No comments: