Happy to report I now weigh 11 lbs!
You talkin' to me?
Couple of cuties giving mommy and daddy a break and watching the tube!
The hubby brought me gerber daisies the other day out of the blue... trying hard not to assume he has done something that I just don't know about yet!
Hush Reid! This is about me NOT you!
Dealing with a twin brother can be exhausting!
It has been a long week around our house! Hubby got sick last Sunday and has been feeling horrible all week. He finally broke down and went to the doctor on Thursday and the doc said it was sinuses and allergies and gave him a shot and medicine but it hasn't really done much for him.
Reid and Ella continue to be a handfull but a fun handfull. They are both growing like weeds which is truly a blessing! One day an outfit fits them and the next day it is too small! We will get to have one heck of a kids clothes garage sale one of these days!
Thriller has baseball tryouts this Saturday. He was asked to play on a select team this spring season... but we opted not to do that because we do not really agree with the way the coaches' act both on the field and off... So he is going to take his chances with getting a decent coach during the normal season. PLUS - honestly and unfortunately for him, we just won't be able to have the time for such an extended season!~
Baby Topic - I now know why women that have babies cut their hair! When I was pregnant I cut my hair to chin length and I saw a guy from work that I had not seen in awhile and he of course freaked that I had cut my hair. He asked why do all women immediately cut their hair once they become pregnant or mothers. I told him I didn't know, I did it because it was summer and I was HOT and did not have the energy to deal with long hair.
I NOW know why women do it! Little babies GRAB a hold of it and DON'T LET GO! I have had more hair pulled out already and they are only 4 months old! I should probably say goodbye to all dangling jewerly as well for awhile! GROAN!
I am also so sick of the cold, rainy and dreary weather. I am so ready for Spring and warm weather so the twins and I can at least go outside for a little bit everyday. Being confined to the house with two little ones daily is even worse when it is 32 degrees outside so you can't even just go out in the backyard for a little fresh air!!!!! COME ON SRING... which is really rare for me because that also means BAD WEATHER... arrghhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment