Forever Together...
"Reid, Stop! Someone is taking my picture...!"
It has been a pretty crazy week and a half or so. From unexpected trips to Austin... Pops, Meemaw, Cameron and Jordon; to expected trips to Austin...the hubby; baseball practices, working concession stands, Momma and babies making a solo trip to Comanche; trying to get work done, needless to say it has been a fairly wild week.
So I am a little late on pictures but here is a quick few. Landman has his first tournament the weekend of the 13th, so hopefully we will have some good pictures of baseball....sheessh and so it begins again...
Daddy tryin' out a motorized booger getter... Did not work at all. Reid just giggled through the whole thing. Can't beat just the simple cheap bulb syringe things!
Our little diva's reaction when Daddy tried to come after her with the motorized booger getter! hahaha! so dramatic already!
So momma finally caved and dressed them alike, and I have to admit, they do look preety darn adorable. Guess I will break down and do it a little more often, while I still can.
Reid is very perplexed by his sister. He is always looking at her like "what the heck is the matter with you woman!"
Daddy says this picture looks like they are both jumping in the air. too funny!
Praying for a more mellow week!
No comments:
Post a Comment