
Reid Marshall
.jpg)
Ella Grace

Reid... gotta have those legs and arms kicked out for real comfort!

Already Daddy's little princess, which equals TROUBLE!
Also, there is a heat lamp on her here just above daddy's head. And she totally dug that, just stretched out and relaxed. Already she longs to be on a beach soaking up the warmth and sun!
Okay, so I know my opinion isn't really the most nuetral thing in the world, but really, Ella and Reid are pretty darn cute!
Our very vocal daughter did not enjoy her bath this afternoon at all! She let the entire nursery know it! But the minute she got her hair washed, she just ate it up! I think she is going to be like her Pops, Uncle Cameron and Mom and love to have someone play with her hair!
Our little Reid is just as happy as you please as long as he can have his long ole leg and arms tossed over the side of his little snuggie.
With as much as they both move around and stretch, it is no wonder I had them early. They were seriously out of room inside! I think they were growing faster than I could keep up and they just simply were too crowded! Even Dr. Tabor told me I was small. I certainly didn't feel small, but I have know idea how I could of grown or expanded any more than I was!
Of course with preemies and especially twins, the doctors have to scare the crap outta you. But we understand they are just being very cautious. So, we have had some scares, but so far everything has turned out okay and we are just praying that the kiddos continue to grow and stay healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment