and I still have the biggest crush on my hubby! Yesterday, we "celebrated" our 3 year wedding anniversary basically by treating it like it was just another day. Just way too much going on. He really is my dream come true. He has given me 3 beautiful children and the laughter, joy, love, and comfort that no one else on earth could possibly. I still get that flutter in my stomach when I see his name pop up on my e-mail or when my phone rings. Of course, now a days he is usually writing or calling to tell me little everyday issues or to ask "what's for supper" where as 4 years ago it was to tell me something really sweet and flirty. And honestly, I enjoy the ones today as much or even more than the early ones, because these mean we are spending and living our lives with each other and we have created a family, our family, which is the most beautiful thing in the world. I also get to know in my mind that he IS capable of all that sweet romance stuff. Happy Anniversary darling! I love you!
Thriller is doing good. Had a bout with the Flu a couple of weeks ago, but we got through that. Baseball is going okay. We have had so much rain here lately, most of his games get rained out, and honestly that might be a blessing. His poor little team just doesn't have it this season. Plus, the coaches aren't the greatest pitchers, so the kids don't have much of a chance. But, they are super nice and good guys, which I am all for rather than the not so good or nice coaches from t-ball all-stars!
Now - on to the reason for the post - pictures of babies!!!
Yes, we are Twins... even sleep in the same position!
Can you believe the footprints in the background belong to this tiny little thing!
Momma's Boy!
Daddy's Girl!
Reid is very chill...most of the time. He makes the saddest little wimper right before he lets loose into a full mad fit! Only a mother could think it was cute!
Little Miss Thang headed back for the crib.
Getting some sugars from momma!
Man - that oxygen sure is needed! Most of the time Reid grabs a hold of it and pulls it out of his nose. The nurses think he just likes feeling it blow on his face. Dr. said it is a game he likes to play, I need it, I don't need it, I need it, I don't need it.
But Daddy! what the heck is that thing on your face!!
Arms full of OVERWHELMING! ... Mark couldn't make an afternoon visit because Killer had a baseball game, so I was trying to figure out my holding schedule and the nurse said "Just hold them both!" Talk about overwhelming. And I promise, Ella's head isn't un-supported, she was just sleeping so it looks that way. For once brother was the one who was wide awake!
Thriller is doing good. Had a bout with the Flu a couple of weeks ago, but we got through that. Baseball is going okay. We have had so much rain here lately, most of his games get rained out, and honestly that might be a blessing. His poor little team just doesn't have it this season. Plus, the coaches aren't the greatest pitchers, so the kids don't have much of a chance. But, they are super nice and good guys, which I am all for rather than the not so good or nice coaches from t-ball all-stars!

No comments:
Post a Comment