Uncle Cameron and Kevin Bacon got nuthin' on my hairdo! difference is ... I make this look cool!
Darby waits to wash the dishes! You wouldn't believe how much money we save on Dish washing liquid!
Well, Happy Monday! Is there really such a thing? I don't really think so. It was incredibly difficult to get out of the bed this morning. Why? Because the two men in my life were sawing logs - one in the bed next to me and the other on the floor at the foot of the bed. I am pretty sure our child would sleep on metal spikes and not think a thing about it. Anyways, they don't have school or work this week, so they get to be lazy while I trudge to work. Arrrgghhh!
Our weekend was pretty uneventful. We did buy Darby one of those bags to cart her around in and to our surprise she took to it like a duck to water! We walked her all around Barnes and Noble and the place was crawling with people and she never made a peep. The boys spent a lot of time in the backyard playing soccer and I spent my time reading. For once - Mark was upset by Landman's attitude and I was not. Apparently Killer is showing signs of not liking to loose. Ah ha! the boy is gonna be a competitive sports player! Yippee - I like to see that ... not so much the bad attitude when he looses -- but that can be controlled. You can't teach someone to be competitive. So I was happy that was there ... Mark didn't really like it too much.
So, I finally broke down and did some research to find out what the hysteria about the movie "Twilght" was all about, and I have to say ... I got it. So I went and bought the books and I have finished the first one and am half way through the second one. Definately going to go see the movie but it will probably be one I try and go to by myself. It is one of those guilty pleasure kinds. A little embarrassed to actually admit to being "sucked" in ... get it? (for those of you who don't know ... the book is about a girl who falls in love with a vampire) I have gone to see movies by myself before. I used to do it in Lubbock. It is hard to enjoy a movie when you know the person next to you is about to loose their mind, so I am okay with going to these types of movies by myself. I think I love my husband too much to subject him to teenage romance! :) I am generally a pretty realistic person, even about the stuff I read. I want it to be plausible, but I have to admit, the Twilight saga just kinda reels you in. Guess I am just a big softy about romantic stuff deep down beneath my cold, hard, cynical exterior!
Thanksgiving is this week, which means Christmas is just around the corner. Yikes ... money and more money out the door!
See, I told you ... this kid can fall asleep any where. Mark and I noticed he had got awfully quiet in his room, so we peaked in and this is what we found. Seriously, how do you fall asleep like that? Only Landman would put a bean bag chair on his bed to sleep on!

On a different and totally random topic, look at my hand in this photo. Doesn't it look totally creepy! Very skeletor and what the heck happened to my thumb? !! That just can't be normal! Oh, the next morning we showed these pictures to landman and he was MAD! He did not like the fact that we had taken pictures of him that he knew nothing about! I mean - he actually got on to us!
The hubby figured since he had a week off from work and would not be seeing to many people he would trim the old moostachio .... I kinda dig it. He is scowling in this photo but it really makes him look younger. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment