Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas 2013!
I think this picture says it all! Star Wars, Molly from American Girl, and big brother is off to the side already ripping into a new playstation...

The first love of his life...Popcorn!

Now Samantha, my American Girl Doll I got when I was like 8 and NEVER touched (haha) has a friend, Molly!

A good looking set of kids if I do say so my self! And like their mother and father...all look in pain having their picture taken! hahaha

Meemaw and Pops' house for Christmas!

She knows what her name looks like and was scoping out the gifts for an ELLA!



At this age...all gifts are communal! hahaha!
 
And then we all loaded up and headed to Mercer's Gap. Ah the memories...

We had a very quick photo shoot in front of our childhood home. Too stinkin' cold to do a lot!

The Cameron Dudley Family

The Jordon Dudley Family

The Mark Taylor Family

The Tyler Dudley Family ...plus baby girl Dudley

Memaw and Pops and all of their grandkids!

And The Ray Dudley Family

Kinda weird to watch my kiddos run around on a porch I spent so much time as a kid!

All the little ones loved the wide open spaces.

Reid made as many laps as he could before his nose froze!
 
It was a very Merry Christmas for our family!

No comments: