Sunday, December 15, 2013

Instagraming...

Here lately it seems I just never have time to sit down and upload pictures...or maybe I have just become lazy...but have no worries, I will still continue to update my blog. It just doesn't seem to happen as often as it used to.

But if you want more frequent updates on my crew, quit being a slacker and get on instagram. I have broken down and finally created an instagram account...years after it became a "thing"!

But if you don't have it (MOM) just download it from your app store and then search me...or I will do it for you next time I see you.  Anyhow...good luck finding me! You never will. I go under a totally unrecognizable name because last thing I would want is some Comanche Creeper actually locating me and being able to follow me. But have no worries - you have to request my permission to follow me!!

So I am Louise  and my user name is glegrm  - yup you read that correctly! hahaha!

If you are special enough I will grant your request to follow me!

2 comments:

Jordon and Lori Dudley said...

I love Instagram!! Glad you are finally on there. follow me back!

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

I am crossing my fingers that I make the cut!!! Comanche creeper? Me? NAH!!! :) Hope all is well.