Thursday, November 28, 2013

We Are Still Here

Man, our month of November has been a wild one. Between me starting work at the Fort Worth Stock Show and Pops having an expected but timing unexpected heart procedure...that has not been without a tough recovery, and then the twins being in Comanche all that time as well....It has been a LONG month! But I am now back to just working on the weekends, Pops seems to be on the mend and everyone is blowing and going. So I am doing some catch up.
We headed to Comanche for Thanksgiving. Had a wonderful lunch and a good visit, but headed home early, because honestly I am still pretty worn out from my month of working 8-5 daily! hahaha!
And after a month of the twins...I feel a little guilty about bombarding my parents more...even though Mom did call last Saturday asking when they got the twins back! Hahaha - Much to her disappointment my hubby had taken this whole week off!  
 
We did a lot of this at Meemaw and Pops'.

Next year at this time there will be another GIRL crawling around with this crew!! Yup..My baby girl is going to get some help!!




I hope this boy is ready to have a little sister!
 
Uncle Jordon, Aunt Lori and Rylan did not make it but we will see them at Christmas!

1 comment:

Jordon and Lori Dudley said...

We missed y'all and can't wait to see everyone at Christmas!!!