Life in the Taylor house has been pretty boring I guess. But I am okay with boring...
Yes, the little man got plenty of chips and hot sauce while in the womb, but I don't think even his Uncle Cameron was asking for chips and hot sauce as a snack at age almost 4....really? My Pete is almost 4!!! Where did the last four years go?
Most mornings our first activity is printing out different coloring pages and coloring pictures for Meemaw and Pops!
A little military strategizing happening in the den.
The sooner they learn to clean and cook properly, the sooner I can take a break! Manual labor...that is why everyone has children, right? hahaha
Both twins love to snuggle...and if I am unavilable, Reid is more than happy to snuggle with his sister! He was really awake and playing and so was she! Now if I can only get them to snuggle in a bed that doesn't belong to ME and their DADDY!
And now time to buckle down and prepare for this weekend! After this weekend Cameron will no longer be a bachelor! Let's just hope I can still fit into MY dress! eeeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment